If in case my email is missing, then what do I do?
In case you have lost your email, first search for them in the trash, spam or any other filter that you can applied. If by chance the email is gone, you can recover it by applying for “email restoration for the past 7 days”. This process entails filing a formal request to yahoo. After about 24 hours, you may get back the lost messages.
- What is Yahoo 2FA?
- What are the limits to my daily usage of Yahoo web services?
- How come a third party assisting in solving Yahoo1 mail issues?
- What are relevant advertisements?
- Is there any way to disable Yahoo mail advertisements?
- What to do if I have lost or forgotten my password?
- How does Yahoo protect the emails?
- How to generate third party app passwords?
- How do I secure my hacked email account?
- If in case my email is missing, then what do I do?