If you want to give your Yahoo account more safety, then add two-steps verification today only. And don’t worry, we will guide you with the steps; you are only required to read the blog properly and follow the steps one by one so that you can get the complete solution as well as the desired one.
The steps for adding the two-step verification for extra security are described below, so just follow the steps given below and in case of any confusion while following the steps; do reach Yahoo Support for help.
Now without wasting any time, let us move to the steps given below:
• You need to first go to your Yahoo account.
• There you are required to sign in to your account by providing the correct credential.
• After that, you need to move to the account security page.
• There, you will see ‘two-step verification; just give a click there.
• Now, move to the Toggle button for turning it on.
• You need to then provide the mobile number so that you can receive the verification code.
• After doing so, you are supposed to write the verification code that has come to your mobile.
• So, after entering, give a click on the ‘verify’ icon.
• Next, you will have two options, in them just go for ‘skip for now’.
• Thus, you are successful in adding the two-step verification code.
We hope the above steps help you in solving your issues related to the Yahoo verification code. But if you want more information related to it, then, you need to visit our website and then open the various blogs mentioned there related to Yahoo, you can also call us on Yahoo Support Australia for help. And if you are not comfortable in calling, then you are supposed to do a live chat with us, we are here for you only, so feel free to reach us.