Looking forward to removing a member from your Yahoo Group? Well, it isn’t a tough task to do as long as you know the procedure. Yahoo Groups also gives you ability to Ban or unban members directly from the group. Where removed members can join the group anytime in the future, Ban members cannot be added again in the group unless they are unbanned. Moreover, you can Ban up to 2000 members and remove up to 200 members per day in Yahoo Groups. To know how to ban, unban or remove Yahoo Groups members, go through the steps given below:
• First, make sure you are signed in to your group and then select the Management option on the right corner.
• Now click on Manage Members option and then select Actions.
• Click Ban members and then enter the email addresses of members you want to block. You can add up to 100 members in the Ban list at once.
• Select Ban members and it’s all done.
As you ban a member from your group, not only its subscribed email address but its personal Yahoo ID is also blocked. If in future you wish to unban the member, you need to go to the list of banned members and then search for the Yahoo ID. Now you need to unban both email address and Yahoo ID of that member. After unbanning the member, you will need to send a new invitation to that member to rejoin. Now use the below steps to unban a member from your Group.
• Select Management option and then click on Manage Members.
• Now click on Banned and then select the members you want to unban.
• Select Actions and then click on Remove from the group.
• Select Confirm to validate your changes.
• To remove members from your group, first, go to Management and then select Manage Members.
• Now click on Actions and then select Remove Members option.
• Enter the email addresses or Yahoo IDs in the given field. You can add up to 100 members at a time separated by commas in the Remove Members list.
• Now select Remove to confirm your action.
Need help with your Yahoo account? Contact Yahoo Support Australia to get assisted from our certified and talented technical experts. No matter what your concern is, our engineers hold the talent to resolve it all in a wink.