This is for those users who very often use their Yahoo Mail to send a particular message to a number of people at the same time, but you do not want the other recipients to see everyone’s email address. So to protect other people’s privacy, you have the option where you can set up an ‘Undisclosed Recipients’ entry in your address book and then BCC to the other recipients. Now you will learn how to do the same in a few easy steps.
If in case you have some other issues then you can always reach the well-practiced experts of Yahoo right away. The team will then assist you with the best-resolved solutions within no time. So you just have to connect with Yahoo Technical Support and all that you need will be done. You now got to go through the instructions below carefully.
Note: You need to first create an address book entry for the ‘Undisclosed recipients’ in your Yahoo Mail.
You now need to follow the steps provided below to begin the process:
- You need to first select the ‘Contacts’ icon from the top right of your Yahoo Mail, which is to the right of the sort, you will have your address book opened.
- Then you need to select the ‘New Contact’ that is in the left panel.
- Next, you have to enter the ‘Undisclosed’ in the ‘First Name’ field page.
- After which you must enter the ‘Recipients’ in the ‘Last Name’ field page.
- And then finally, you need to type your Yahoo Mail address in the given ‘Email’ field and after that select the ‘Save’ button.
Now you should be all set and ready with your Yahoo Mail and we hope that you have learned how to create an ‘undisclosed recipient contact. But if you face any problem or have some related queries then you just have to get in touch with the diligent technicians at Yahoo Customer Service Australia. Thereafter the team will guide you with the appropriate solution and instructions, which are best for you. So without any hesitation, you can get your assistance right here as the services also are available at all times.