Do you want to create undisclosed-recipients contacts in your Yahoo Mail account? But you do not know how to go about the procedure and therefore you are seeking help for the same? Then you must know that you are in the perfect place where you will be guided with the relevant solutions in no time. However, in case you need help with some other Yahoo problems then there is no need to be worried as your solutions are right in this blog. All you are required to do is give a call on the Yahoo Customer Care Number right this instant. And the experts will be there to help you out immediately, providing you appropriate solutions.
Note: you should know that before you begin with the process you would have to create an address book entry for your ‘Undisclosed Recipients’ that are in your Yahoo Mail.
Now you are supposed to follow the provided steps that are given below accordingly to get started with the needful:
- First of all, you would have to go to select the ‘Contacts’ icon you will find it in the top-right screen of the Yahoo Mail page, which is towards the right, and then you will have you address book opened out.
- After that, you will have to select the ‘New Contact’ option that you will see on the left side of the panel.
- After that, you need to enter the ‘Undisclosed’ option in the ‘First Name’ field of the page.
- Now you will have to enter the ‘Recipients’ in the ‘Last Name’ field of the page.
- Then at last you are supposed to type your Yahoo Mail address in the provided Email field and then you would have to go to select the ‘Save’ button. Doing so will save all; the changes you made.
You should be over with the process by now and we hope that steps given were helpful to you. But if you come across any sort of issues then you’ve just got to Contact Yahoo Support Australia instantly. You will then have the assistance of the most diligent technicians that are capable to give you the best services.