Do you know that you can use Yahoo Mail as your primary email service, for which you just need to set it up as the default one to use when opening any email links? This helps whenever you click an email link such as ‘contact us’ or on an email address, you will straight be directed automatically to your yahoo account. However, before you start setting up Yahoo as a default email service, you would have to set up the account in a Windows-compatible program. And if you too are about to set Yahoo as your default email service then you are at the place, you will be provided with the perfect steps. But if you some other queries related then Yahoo Customer Service Australia is always there to assist you whenever you contact the team.
The following are the solutions to set Yahoo as your default email service program:
- First of all, you must go to open Mail and then select the Settings gear icon, you will see it at the bottom of the left side.
- And then you would have to select the ‘Manage Accounts’ option which is on the right side of the current page.
- After doing so you need to go and select the ‘Add Account’ option, as well as select Yahoo from the given list.
- You now will have to follow the on-screen prompts to sign in to your Yahoo mail account. To do so you would have to enter your username and password in the given fields.
- And on the displayed page you need to select the ‘Agree’ button. Doing so will give the program access to your Yahoo account.
- Next, you need to select ‘Yes’ when you asked if Windows should remember your Yahoo Mail password.
- Now finally you just got to select the ‘Done’ button to close.
Now that you have finished with the above process you should be all set with your Yahoo Mail account. But if you come across any glitches related, then you’ve just got to give a call on the Yahoo Support Phone Number. And the technicians will then assist you immediately.