Do you want to be able to forward your Yahoo emails to another account? Then you would be glad to know that you have for sure made the right decision by coming to this blog. And you will not be disappointed with the results as the team provided to the customers, are well skilled and they are popularly known to deliver only reliable solutions. But if you have some other related Yahoo concerns then you need not worry as you can get your issues resolved right here, you’ve just got to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Care Number. And you will get the assistance of the experts within no time.
The following are the steps mentioned below to get the procedure started:
- First of all, you are required to log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- And then you would have to click on the gear icon which you will see on the top right corner of the displayed page, right next to your name.
- After that, you will have to select the ‘More Settings’ option.
- Next, you also need to select the ‘Mailboxes’ option.
- You will now also need to select your primary email mailbox.
- Then in the panel on the right, you would have to scroll down to the ‘Forwarding’ field, and then you must enter the address to which you would like your Yahoo emails to be forwarded. And then you should go to select the ‘Verify’ button.
- Now finally, you just have to log in to that email account and then you got to look for a message from Yahoo. And here you will find further instructions to verify your account.
NOTE: you should keep in mind that only the new incoming emails will be forwarded from now onwards.
After you are done following the above steps you should be satisfied with the results obtained. However in case you encounter some sort of problem then you just have to immediately Contact Yahoo Customer Service Australia without having any second thoughts. The technicians will then be available and assist you accordingly with the solutions required.