Do you want to learn how to recover your old Yahoo Mail account? Then you might be looking forward to proper solutions, right? If so then you have come to the perfect blog where you will be guided accordingly with the right method. And if you have some other related queries or issues then you need not worry you’ve just got to give a dial on the provided Yahoo Customer Care Number. You will then be assisted by well-trained experts who are available at all times. And then are capable to solve all Yahoo related issues within no time.
The following are the steps to recover your old Yahoo Mail account:
- First of all, you are required to go to the Yahoo homepage and then select the ‘Sign In’ option.
- After that, you should enter your Yahoo email address and then go to select the ‘Next’ button.
- Now if your Yahoo account is recoverable, then you need to select an option that appears. And now from here, you should select your method of recovery, you can choose either the ‘Text or Email’ option.
- You will now have to enter the verification code that you received in the text or email message.
- And then if the verification code has been entered correctly, and then you would be prompted to create a new password. After which you should select the ‘Continue’ button to change the password.
- And now when it is successful, you just got to select the ‘Continue’ button again.
- Then, at last, you might be prompted to confirm your account recovery settings. And to do so you will have to select the ‘Pencil’ symbol to edit or select the ‘Add email or mobile no’ option to add additional accounts. If not you can just select the ‘Looks Good’ option to continue.
Once you are done with following the above steps then you should be able to access the same without any difficulty. However, in case you face any sort of problem then you must contact Yahoo Customer Service without hesitation. The technicians will right away provide you with the most relevant solutions.