Yahoo is the most reliable platform for exchanging all your confidential emails over the internet. Yahoo users can easily search for their inbox mails by making use of Yahoo search bar. You can use the pre-loaded features of Yahoo to manage your Yahoo email account more conveniently. Yahoo users can also subscribe to the Yahoo pro version and get access to the superior features of Yahoo. Yahoo users can get support from the Yahoo support team via Yahoo Customer Care Phone Number if they are facing any kind of issues in using the Yahoo premium services.
Pre-loaded tools of Yahoo allow its users to organize their incoming emails efficiently so that users can easily access them later. If you want to set customized filters to organize your Yahoo mails, follow the steps mentioned in the below-given procedure. The Yahoo support team helps you by providing instant guidance in creating the new Yahoo filter.
Steps to set up a new filter to organize your Yahoo emails:
- Access your Yahoo login page through any browser of your choice.
- Enter your Yahoo account’s login credentials correctly and log in to your account.
- Once you login into your account, click on the mailbox from the top-right corner of your page.
- Now on your Yahoo mailbox page, click on the gear icon from the top-right corner and access the Yahoo settings tool.
- From the settings page select on filter option from the side panel of your screen.
- Now click on Add new filters option, an edit filter form appears.
- Fill the form by giving a name for the filter and setting the rules for the customized filter.
- Choose a folder to move the filtered emails, then click on Save.
- Now your filter is created, your inbox emails will be filtered and moved to the selected folder automatically.
Yahoo users can take the help of Yahoo Technical Support Australia to fix all their technical issues associated with their Yahoo mail account. To send reports in text format please make use of the Yahoo support chat feature by visiting the Yahoo support page.