Have you been trying to add email signatures to your Yahoo mail app? And is it true that you are unable to do so? Well then if it so, then you have for sure reached the right place and here in this blog, you will surely get the same done in no time. All you would require to do is go through the provided accordingly. However, if you need help with other Yahoo issues or you have some related queries then you can always reach out to the most talented and dedicated experts only at Yahoo Customer Service. You will not have to regret getting your issues fixed here as the team will not let you be disappointed with the after result for they are committed to delivering completely solved solutions. So you just got to leave your worries here for them to deal with and they will take care of the rest.
Now you got to follow the given steps below accurate to get through the procedure and be able to add email signatures to the Yahoo Mail app easily:
- You got to go and open the Yahoo Mail app and then tap the ‘Hamburger’ icon or the picture in the upper left corner of the current page.
- After that, you must go to select the ‘Settings’ tab.
- You now need to scroll down and select the ‘Signatures’ that are in the ‘General’ section.
- Next, you got to turn the ‘Customize for each account’ toggle switch ON to enable the email signatures.
- And in the text box below your email address, you would have to edit the default message.
- Then finally you just have to select the ‘Done or Back’ buttons to save the signatures.
Once you have completed the above steps you should be all set with the same. But if in case you come across any sort of issues or technical glitches then you must right away give a dial on the provided Yahoo Support Phone Number Australia. You will then immediately be assisted by the technicians who will help you out with the concerning issues.