Are you facing a difficult time trying to connect our Yahoo Mail account with Outlook? Do you need help to get the same done as soon as possible? Then you can easily do so only by following a few steps. However, in case you have other issues and queries related then you need not worry at all. You’ve just gone to get connected with the most efficient team of professionals only at Yahoo Technical Support Australia. And then you will be provided with the relevant solutions within the least time possible. You can completely leave your concerns with the team to handle as they are highly trained to give what is required.
Now you must follow the steps mentioned below accordingly to get the result is needed:
- First of all, you must log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- And then from the top right of the web page, you would have to select the ‘Profile Name’ after which you must choose the Account Info’
- You now need to select the ‘Account Security’ option.
- After that, you got to turn on the ‘Allows apps that use the less secure sign in toggle’ ( you will see it turn when you switch to the ON position)
Note: after doing the above steps you might have to complete a reCAPTCHA process before you get the activation for verifying that you are not a robot.
- Now finally, your Yahoo account will accept sign –in from Outlook. However, if you want to turn this OFF, you can do so by following the steps from 1 to 3. And this way you will turn off the ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign-in toggle’
After going through the above steps you should be good to get started with your Yahoo account. But if you come across any sort of glitches hen you just need to take it easy and right away get in touch with Contact Yahoo Number Australia. Then you will be assisted by the technicians and they will give you only reliable solutions. You can call up at your own free time as the services are available 24/7