Do you want to create Yahoo Mail app passwords and therefore you need proper guidance? If so then you are just where you should be. But if you some other Yahoo queries you can call the Yahoo Customer Service Number, whenever you like. You will have the experts attending to you in no time.
The following steps are to create a new application password using the Yahoo Mail 2-step verification:
- You need to begin by positioning the cursor over your name in the Yahoo Mail navigation bar.
- And then you would have to select the ‘Account Info’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You also have to select the ‘Account Security’ option that is in the left panel. After this, you must enter your account login information when prompted to do so.
- You will now have to choose one of the two given ways to enable access;
- You got to select the ‘Generate app password’ option and then continue to the steps given below or
- You could toggle the ‘Allow apps that use the less secure sign in’ button to be able to turn ON the position and then return to your email app, through which you would receive your Yahoo email now.
- However, the first option is more secure to try.
- You got to now give a click on the ‘Generate app password’
- After doing so, you would have to select your app from the drop-down list or you could type it in the field if not listed.
- You would now have to copy the password that is generated for you.
Note: you got to be sure that you copy the password to your clipboard; as you will not be able to see again and then you would have to generate a new one in case you lose it.
- Then, at last, you just need to click on ‘Done’ and then return to the email app to enter the password when prompted.
Once you are finished going through the above process you should be all set and satisfied. And if you face some issues then you just need to Contact Yahoo Support Australia instantly for appropriate solutions. The technicians will be there to solve the same.