Yahoo is the most reliable mailing platform that is used by people all across the world to complete their mailing operations with ease. To enjoy the benefits rendered by Yahoo you must first need to create a Yahoo account. By logging into your Yahoo account, you can access all the tools and services of Yahoo. Yahoo users can upgrade the features of their Yahoo account by switching to the Yahoo premium version. Yahoo is helping its users in securely storing their documents and files on the online cloud by providing 1TB storage space.
Yahoo users can customize their Yahoo account profile with the help of profile settings tools. Yahoo allows you to change your Yahoo account profile name and other details added to your profile whenever it is necessary for you. If you are facing any kind of trouble in updating the changes you made on your Yahoo account profile, kindly connect with the Yahoo support team with the help of the Yahoo Customer Service Care Number.
If you want to edit your Yahoo account profile name please follow the steps given in the article below.
Follow these steps to quickly edit your Yahoo account’s profile name:
- Open the browser of your choice and visit the Yahoo account login page.
- Now enter your Yahoo account login credentials correctly on the Yahoo login form and click on the sign-in button.
- This action takes you to your Yahoo account’s main page, now click on the profile icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now under the profile icon, an options bar appears, click on the gear icon, and access account settings tools of Yahoo.
- The personal information settings page appears on your screen, click on the edit option from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now change your profile name and then click on the done option after editing your profile name.
If you are facing any kind of difficulties in accessing the profile settings tools of Yahoo then get assistance from Yahoo Technical Support Australia. Our support team guides you in efficiently making use of the upgraded tools of Yahoo.