Yahoo is an outstanding mailing platform used by billions of users to instantly send or receive emails with their connections. Yahoo is offering mailing services for managing both personal and business email communication tasks. Yahoo users can create customized emails using the preloaded text formatting tools of Yahoo. You can insert gifs, emojis, and stationeries with your email messages. You can simultaneously send emails to multiple contacts. Yahoo is a loaded advanced search feature; you can instantly retrieve your emails just by typing keywords on the search bar. You can enhance the functionalities of your Yahoo account by switching to the Yahoo pro version. Our users can contact the Yahoo customer care team via Yahoo Customer Care Number to seek assistance for fixing the issues associated with their Yahoo account.
Yahoo also allows you to attach and send attachments up to 25MB with your emails. If you don’t the procedure to send attachments with your emails, then we request you to simply follow the steps mentioned in the below article.
Follow these steps to send attachments via your Yahoo mail account:
- Open your browser and visit mail.yahoo.com.
- Yahoo account login page appears on your screen, enter your Yahoo account login credentials, and access your Yahoo account.
- Click on the mailbox icon from the top-right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Now click on the Compose option from your left-pane.
- Email compose window appears on your screen, add your recipient’s email address.
- Type the message on your compose window, and click on the paper clip icon from the bottom of your screen.
- Now select attach files from this computer option.
- Choose the file from your device and click on the open button.
- Once the attachment is loaded completely click on the Send button.
If you’ve encountered any kind of technical errors when you try to attach documents with your emails and if you don’t know how to resolve them, then contact Yahoo Technical Support Australia to seek assistance.