Do you need help with setting up your Yahoo Mail in Microsoft office 365? And is it so that you do not know how to go about the same? Then you need not worry at all as here in this blog you will definitely be assisted to do so. All you need is a few easy and accurate steps and then you will be over with the process within no time. But if you are facing some other Yahoo issues then you can contact the qualified experts at Yahoo Customer Care Number Australia. Thereafter, the team will handle the issue and give you the best results ever. You will not have to regret calling them as they will not disappoint you with the after results.
Now you need to follow these easy steps for adding your Yahoo Mail account to Microsoft Office 365 account:
- To begin with, you will have to first go to the File tab.
- And then you need to select the ‘Info’ tab after which you also need to select the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Now on the displayed page, you must enter your Yahoo Mail address and then go to select the ‘Connect’ option.
- You now supposed to enter your Yahoo Mail account password or the app password.
Note: in case you are using the Two-steps verification method for your Yahoo account, then you would require entering the app password that you generated and not the password that you used to sign in to your Yahoo account.
- And now, at last, you will have to select the ‘Connect’ option and then you will have your Yahoo account added to Microsoft Office 365 and the same steps can be followed for an Outlook account.
After you have done with following the above step then you should be successfully over with setting up Yahoo Mail in Microsoft Office. But if you come across any sort of glitches that do not allow you to get through then you only need to give a dial on the Yahoo Support Phone Number . You will immediately have the technicians at your service without delay.