Are you trying to add the 2-step verification method in your Yahoo account? But you have a difficult time as you do not have the right step or proper guidance to help you get the same done? But now that you are here, you do not have to face the same situation anymore, as the answer to your query is right in this blog. Now to be able to add the 2-steps verification, you will have to enable it for which you would require a code for whenever you try to login from a new device or browser. And you will receive a text or call that will provide you a new code that you need to enter when you sign in. And if you have some other issues related, you’ve just got to connect with Yahoo Technical Support Australia. And the share with the experts about the concerning issue.
Follow the provided steps below to get started with the 2-step verification method:
- The first step you need to begin with is to sign in to your Yahoo account and then go to your Account security page.
- Now right beside the ‘Two-Step verification’, you will have to click on the ‘Toggle Button’, and doing so will turn it ON.
- On the displayed page you will have to enter your mobile number in the given field.
- After doing so, you also need to enter the verification code, and then you must click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Next, in case you are accessing Yahoo Mail in third-party apps, then you would have to click on the ‘Create app passwords’ or you could just choose to click on the ‘skip for now’ option.
And if you would like to turn OFF the notification bell, then you just have to access your security page once again, after which you can click on the toggle to change it to the OFF position.
You should be done now with the given process and should be able to use an extra secured Yahoo account. However, if you encounter any problem then you need to call the Yahoo Customer Care Number. The technicians will instantly help you with the appropriate solutions.