Do you want to change or edit a signature in your Yahoo account; therefore you are looking for some solutions to do so? Then you are in the perfect place and you will find all Yahoo related solutions just in one stop. And you will not regret after getting your issues resolved at Yahoo Technical Support Australia. This is because the experts provided are well trained and dedicated to giving only top quality solutions and services. So you can be relaxed and know that your concerns are our priority. Now you just need to follow the instructions that are given in this blog.
If you would like to add, edit or disable your signature in Yahoo mail then you’ve got follow the mentioned steps below:
- To begin with, you need to first move your mouse over the Settings menu icon image and this way select the Settings tab.
- After that, you would have to go to choose the ‘Accounts’ option and then go to click on the ‘Writing email’ tab.
- And then you got to click on your Yahoo Mail account.
- Now you need to go to select to ‘Append’ a signature to the respective emails that you send.
- And after doing so you would have to choose the signature to change, or you could just click on the ‘New’ option.
- Next, you will have to click on the ‘Toggle button’ to enable or disable a signature for your email addresses.
- Finally at last, on the displayed page, you’ve got to enter or edit your signature text in the provided ‘Signature’ field.
After going through the above procedure, you will surely get the needful done, without any difficulty. But if in case you come across any problem or you have some queries regarding the same then you got to take it easy and just leave the rest for the technicians to handle. And to do so you’ve just got to get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Support Number as soon as you can. You will then get the assistance of the technicians within no time. And they will give you what is reliable and useful only.