Do you want to change the Mail security settings of Yahoo mail account and therefore you are looking forward to some accurate and proper solutions to get it done? Well, now that you are here you will not be disappointed as you are in the perfect place. But if you have other problems related then you can always reach the Yahoo Customer Care Number Australia at any time. And then you will be guided by the ost eligible experts who are always ready to help for the same.
The following are the steps to change the mail security settings of your Yahoo mail account;
- First of all, you would have to go to click on the ‘Change sign-in settings’ option to adjust how often you would like Yahoo to ask you for your username and password.
- And then you need to click on the ‘Change your password’ option to change the primary password that is associated with your Yahoo account.
- Next, you will have to click on the ‘Update password-reset info’ tab to be able to change your mobile number, back up your email address, and to enter or change the questions that are used to reset the Yahoo password, only if you forget.
- Then you would have to click on the ‘Link your account with other sites’ option to set up the device and other websites that you would like to grant access to your Yahoo account.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Set up Yahoo Alerts’ option to determine when Yahoo should send notifications to your number, to the Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Messenger.
- And now finally, you just need to click on the ‘Update newsletter and marketing options’ this will help to change the type and frequency of marketing and the newsletter messages that you would like to receive from Yahoo.
Now that you are done following the above solutions you should be satisfied with the result. But if not so and you encounter some issues, then you must immediately Contact Yahoo Australia. Thereafter you will have the technicians’ right there at your service within no time at all.