Are you searching for quick solutions to be able to check the Quota of your Yahoo mail account? Well, then you’ve got to be glad that you are reading this blog as here you will find just the perfect solution that you need.
However, in case you have other issues and queries about your Yahoo account, and then there is a need to worry as you are only a call away. All you must do is contact the Customer Support Number without any hesitation. The team will then provide you with the appropriate instructions that are useful.
Now you’ve got to go through these given steps below and follow along as you are guided to:
- First of you need to start by clicking on the Settings gear icon in your Yahoo Mail account.
- And then you have to select the ‘More Settings’ option from the current screen.
- Next, on the displayed page you will be seeing your total storage available as well as the percentage right in the lower left side of the current window.
- Now, there is no way you can get a break down for what you are storing in your Yahoo account, but yes, you can for sure choose to decrease it.
- And the best way to stop unnecessary space being occupied you will have to remember to clean out the Inbox on a daily basis.
- You would just have to empty the ‘trash and the Spam’ folder by giving a click on the Trash icon hat is right next to the folders on the left panel of the current screen.
Now that you have completed the above procedure then you should be successfully over with the same, as the solutions provided are absolutely reliable and helpful. But f not so and you face some problem while doing so, then you just need to take it easy and immediately give a call to the technical team provided only at Yahoo Technical Support Contact Australia. You will then surely have the assistance of the well-trained technicians that are dedicated to delivering the best-resolved results.