Are you looking forward to creating a new application password in your Yahoo account? Then you here in this blog, you will be able to get the same done easily. But if you have related queries then feel free to call the Yahoo Customer Service Number whenever you want. The experts will immediately provide you with relevant solutions accordingly.
Follow the mentioned steps below to create a new application password in Yahoo:
- The first thing you would have to do is position the cursor over your name in the Yahoo Mail navigation bar.
- And then you need to select the ‘Account Info’ tab from the drop-down menu that will appear.
- You then need to select the ‘Account Security’ in the left panel. And you also have to enter your account login information if you are prompted to do so.
- After that, you are to choose one of the two provided options to enable access;
- You got to select the ‘Generate app password’ and then continue to the steps below or
- You could also toggle the ‘Allow apps that use the less secure sign in’ button to the ON position and after this, you must return to your email app, through which you should then be able to receive your Yahoo email now.
However, the first option is more secure than the second one.
- You now need to continue with the ‘Generate’ app password option, and then you must click on the ‘Generate app password’ option.
- Next, you will have to select your email app from the drop-down list or you could type it in if it is not listed.
- Now you would have to copy the password that is generated for you.
IMPORTANT: you got to be sure that you copy the password to your clipboard, as you will not see it again and you would have to generate a new one if you lose it.
- Finally, you just need to click on the ‘Done’ button and then you must return to your email app to enter the password where you are prompted.
Now once you have completed the steps given you should be able to do the same all by yourself the next time. And in case you encounter some issues then you should Contact Yahoo Support Number. And the technicians will then guide you with further instructions.