For deleting the phone number from your Yahoo account, you need to move to this blog once. As here, you would get the complete solution for deleting the phone number instantly. So, you are required to follow the blog carefully so that you don’t end up with a mess at the last. Now, without wasting any other time, you are required to move ahead to the blog and get the solution right now.
The steps are given below individually depending upon Web browser and mobile app; you need to follow that you need. And in case of any problem, do contact Yahoo Tech Support Australia for help.
For web browser, follow the given steps;
- First of all, you need to move to the Yahoo account security page
- Then, you are required to select the option of Phone number.
- Now, you move next to the recovery option.
- You are supposed to select the edit icon now.
- You would then see the option of Remove from my account, just select it.
- Finally, you are required to follow the On-screen prompts for the further steps.
For yahoo mobile apps, follow the given steps;
- You need to firstly move to the Upper left in your respective account.
- Then, select the Profile icon provided there.
- Next, you are suggested to choose the Manage accounts option.
- After doing so, you have to select the Account info.
- Then, you need to move to the Security settings.
- There, you have to provide the Phone number in the given field.
- Now, you are supposed to move next to recover option.
- There, just select the Edit icon and then move to the next step.
- Next, you are suggested to choose ‘Remove from my account’ option.
- Finally, move to the further On-screen instructions for the remaining process.
We hope the above content helps you in deleting the phone number from your respective Yahoo account. So, just follow them and in case of other help related to Yahoo, do contact on Yahoo Customer Service Number for the proper guidance.