Are you trying to enable or disable the 2-steps authentication factor on your yahoo account? And therefore you are looking forward to some reliable solutions? If so, then you are definitely reading just the perfect blog, as here you will be guided accordingly with the accurate procedure. However, if you need help with other related Yahoo issues and queries then you need not worry you’ve just got to give a dial on the provided Yahoo Customer Service Number. You will then be attended by highly skilled experts who are available as well as capable to give top-notch solutions within no time.
Now you must follow the provided steps below as instructed to get the desired results:
- You need to, first of all, begin with signing into your Yahoo account and then you must go to your Account security page.
- And then right beside the ‘Two-step verification’ option, you would have to click on the ‘Toggle Button’ to turn it ON.
- After that, you will have to enter your mobile number in the given field.
- You now have to click on the ‘Send SMS or the Call Me’ options to get a verification code.
- Now as you are on the current page, you need to enter the given verification code, and then you must give a click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- And finally at last, if you are accessing your Yahoo Mail in third-party apps, then you would have to click on the option that says ‘Create app pass2words’ or you could also choose to click on the ‘Skip for now’ option.
Note: you will see a bell notification sign, ‘Want to turn it off? And if required, then you just need to access your security page again and then change the toggle to the off position.
By now you should be completely over with the steps and we hope that the steps were helpful to get the needful done successfully. Nevertheless, if you come across any sort of glitches then you just got to right away Contact Yahoo Support. And then you will have the assistance of the most eligible technicians who will guide you further.