Do you want to learn how to forward your Yahoo emails to another email address? Then you might be searching for some appropriate solutions to get the same done, right? Well if so then you would be glad to know that you have finally found the perfect place where you can get all the answers to your related queries. And if you need help with other Yahoo issues or queries then you can get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Care Number whenever you want to. And then you will be assisted by the most talented and dedicated experts, who are available at all times and capable to solve all the related glitches without any difficulty.
The following are the steps to get started with the required procedure and get the needful:
- You need to first begin by logging into your Yahoo account.
- And after that, you got to click on the ‘Gear’ icon which is on the top right corner of the current page, right next to your name.
- And then you should select the ‘More Settings’ option.
- You will then have to select the ‘Mailboxes’
- After that, you need to select your primary email mailbox.
- Then in the panel on the right side, and then you should scroll down to the ‘Forwarding’ field, you now must enter the address to which you want your Yahoo emails forwarded, after which you got to select the ‘Verify’ button.
- Finally, at last, you will have to log in to that email account, and then you must look for a message from Yahoo. The email will contain further instructions to verify that account.
NOTE: you should also know that only the new incoming email will be forwarded.
After you have gone through the provided steps as instructed you should be able to access the same easily. And if in case you come across any sort of problem then you must right this instant Contact Yahoo Support Australia without having any second thoughts. Then the well-trained technicians will be there to help you right away with reliable and useful solutions.