Do you want proper guidance on how to manage your Yahoo Mail account app password? Then you have surely come to the right site. But if you have other Yahoo queries then you can call the Yahoo Customer Service Number whenever you want to.
Follow the given steps below as provided to get started:
- Now, first of all, you got to position the cursor over your name right in the Yahoo Mail navigation bar.
- And after that, you will have to select the ‘Account Info’ from the drop-down menu that will appear.
- You will now have to select the ‘Account Security’ option that is in the left panel. And then you must enter your account login information when you are prompted.
- After that, you would have to choose one of the two options provided below to enable access;
- You need to select the ‘Generate app password’ and then continue to the steps below, or
- You could toggle to the ‘Allow apps that use the less secure sign in’ button to the ON position and then you should return to your email app, through which you would receive your Yahoo mail from now onwards.
However, choosing the first option is more secure.
- Now you will have to continue with the Generate app password option, and then you got to click on the ‘Generate app password’ option.
- And now you need to select your email app from the given drop-down list or you can also type it in the provided field if it is not listed.
- Next, you would have to copy the password generated for you.
IMPORTANT: you should make sure that you copy the password to your clipboard; this is because you will not be able to see it again and then you would have to create a new password in case you lose it.
- Lastly, you just have to click on the ‘Done’ button and then you should return to your email app to enter the password where you are prompted.
Once you have gone through the steps you should be able to access the needful. And if you encounter any issues you should then Contact Yahoo Service Number without any delay. The techs will right away guide you accordingly with the best solutions.