In this digital era people prefer online medium to exchange their information, Yahoo is an efficient medium that helps people to establish communication over the internet. Yahoo users can use Yahoo as their personal digital assistant and get assistance in managing their daily schedules and events effectively. To get more information about the features and services of Yahoo connect with the Yahoo customer Service team via phone number.
To access your important files and emails, you need to log-in to the Yahoo account and sometimes you may forgetthe password of your Yahoo account and you will face trouble in accessing your Yahoo mail account. Yahoo users can instantly recover their Yahoo mail account under the guidance of Yahoo customer support experts. You can also follow the steps mentioned in the below article and get access to your Yahoo mail account.
Steps to recover your Yahoo mail account, if in case you have forgotten your password:
- Go to the Yahoo login page from the browser of your choice.
- Under your Yahoo login page, you will get an option named “Forgotten password?” click on it.
- You will be taken to the recovery page, here enter your recovery email id or phone number in the text box and click on the Continue button.
- Now click on the “send me a code” option to get the code on your recovery email id or phone number.
- Enter the character code that you have received and click on the verify option.
- You will find the account linked to the recovery phone number or email id that you entered.
- Click on your account, now you will be asked to create a new password.
- Create a new password and click on the Continue button to save your new password.
If you are facing any other issues that are associated with your Yahoo mail account, please feel free to get in touch Yahoo help team through Contact Yahoo Support Australia and get help in resolving your issues.