Do you want to save your Yahoo emails to your PC using the POP? If so, then you can easily do so, you only got to follow the instructions mentioned below accordingly.
- Firstly as you are in the Yahoo Mail, you need to select the username that is in the top-right corner of the screen and then you need to select the ‘Account Info’ tab.
- Next, you got to select the ‘Account Security’ option.
- After that, you have to make sure that the slider beside the ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign’ has been set to the ON position.
- You now will have to open Outlook and select the ‘File’ tab.
- You also have to select the ‘Add Account’ option.
- Now on the page, you must enter your Yahoo Mail email address and select the ‘Advanced options’
- And then you will have to check the box beside the ‘Let me set up my account manually’ and then select the ‘Connect’ button.
- Now you also got to select the POP.
- And on the current page, you should enter your Yahoo password.
- When you are done, select the ‘Done’ button to finish connecting your Yahoo Mail to Outlook via the POP.
- You now have to go back to the ‘File’ tab and then select the ‘Account Settings > Account Settings’
- Now you should select the ‘Data Files’ option.
- After doing so you must select your Yahoo Mail account, and also select the ‘Open File Location’
- Next, you need to right-click the file and select the ‘Copy’ button, now paste the file into another folder or save it on a USB drive for safekeeping.
- And if you want to open and view all your messages, and then go to the ‘File’ tab in Outlook and also select ‘Open & Export’
- Now you must select the ‘Open Outlook Data File’
- Finally, you also select the file that contains your Yahoo Mail messages.
After going through the above steps you should be all set and ready to use your Yahoo Mail in Outlook. But if you encounter some issues then Contact Yahoo Support Phone Number right away for the best solutions.