Do you want to know how to set up your Yahoo Mail account to access Outlook? Then you should be glad that you have finally reached just the exact place. And here in this blog, you will be assisted right away with a useful solution. However, if you need help to solve other Yahoo issues then you can directly give a call on the Yahoo Support Phone Number. And the well-experienced experts will assist you with the most reliable and useful solutions. But well before Outlook begins accessing your Yahoo account, you would have to set up your Yahoo account so it allows Outlook to connect. And this important step depends if you have the 2-step verification method enabled on your Yahoo account or not.
Now if you do have the 2-step verification enabled then you got to generate a Yahoo Mail app password. And the procedure is very simple and easy. After this, you will use the app password in place of your Yahoo mail sign in password, when you start to configure Outlook.
The following are the steps to set up your Yahoo account and access Outlook:
- You need to start by logging into your Yahoo account.
- After that, in the upper right corner of the web page, you would have to go to select your profile name and also choose the ‘Account Info’ option.
- Next, you must go to select ‘Account Security’
- And then select the ‘Generate app password’ option.
- You also have to select the version of Outlook that you would like to use from the menu.
- And now go to select the ‘Generate’ tab.
- Finally, you will have a window appearing with the password key and instructions.
Once you are done with the above steps you should be successful and should be able to access your yahoo account without any difficulty. But if in case you come across some glitches then you just got to right away give a call on the Yahoo Customer Service Number. And the technicians will guide you further with the needful and make sure that you have the best services.