Are you looking forward to setting up your Yahoo Mail account on your iPhone? Well, you would be absolutely glad to know that you have made the right choice by coming to this blog. And if you have some other Yahoo queries then you should get in touch with the Yahoo Customer Care Number without any delay. And the experts will provide you with the needful solutions instantly.
The following are the steps to get your Yahoo Mail working on your iPhone; you just need to go through the instructions carefully to get the correct results:
- First of all, you must begin by opening the Settings option.
- And then you should go to the ‘Passwords and Accounts’ section.
NOTE: now in case you do not see the option, then you got to go to ‘Mail > Accounts or Mail > Contacts > Calendar, it depends on the version of your iOS.
- After that, you would have to choose the ‘Add Account’ option and then you need to tap on Yahoo.
- You will now have to enter your Yahoo email address, and then you should get to tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then you also need to enter your Yahoo password, and then you should choose the ‘Sign In’ tab.
NOTE: now if you are prompted to enter a code to verify your identity, then you got to follow the on-screen steps. And it depends on how your account is configured, the code will be sent to a different email address or your phone number as a text or phone call.
- And now you would have to turn on the Mail toggle switch.
- And then optionally, you can enable other items as well you want to sync, such as Contacts or Calendars events.
- You now will have to give a tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- Finally, at last, your Yahoo email account will start syncing with your iPhone.
When you are done completing the steps above you should be ready to handle the same by yourself. But if you encounter some problem then you just got to Contact Yahoo Customer Service Number. The technicians will be available at all times and they will guide you further.