Do you want to know how to store your sent Yahoo mail in the sent folder but you are unable to do so? Therefore you are looking forward to getting some assistance? Well then now that you are here you will surely be able to get it done in no time. But if you have other related issues then feel free to connect with Yahoo Customer Service Australia any time you like. And the well-trained experts will guide you with the relevant solutions. The team is diligent t deliver only what is required, giving the customers complete satisfying results so you can trust them on the same.
Now you’ve got to go through the steps mentioned below properly:
- First of all, you are supposed to highlight the ‘Outgoing Server (SMTP) you will find it in the list of accounts on the left side.
- And then you need to give a click on the ‘Add’ button.
- You now need to type ‘localhost’ right under the ‘Server Name’
- But if you are using Windows Vista or you run into problems later on again, then you should try and use 127.0.0.1 instead of ‘localhost’
- You also need to make sure that the ‘Username and password’ box has been checked.
- After doing so, you will have to type your Yahoo Mail username right under the ‘User name’ field and then you need to click on the OK button.
- Now you must also highlight the yahoo mail account that you created before,
- And again you would have to make sure that the ‘localhost’ option has been selected, from right under the Outgoing Server (SMTP)
- Finally, at last, you just have to give a click on the OK button and you should be good to go.
There you go now you should be all set to use Yahoo account once again. But if in case you happen to face any problem then you just have to give a dial on the Yahoo Support Phone Number without any hesitation. Then the technicians will provide you with the most reliable solutions.