Are you trying to sync your Yahoo Mail account with Mac Mail? And therefore you are looking forward to proper guidance? Well if so, then you should be glad that you have finally reached just the right blog and here you will be guided accordingly however, if you have some other related issues or queries then you can always give a call on Yahoo Customer Service Number, whenever you want to. And you will be instantly assisted by highly trained experts who are capable and available at all times to help the customers. You will surely not regret your decision as the team will not disappoint you with the results.
The following are the steps, to begin with syncing your Yahoo Mail account with Mac Mail:
- You got to begin by opening ‘Mail’ in Mac and then you must go to select the ‘Preferences’ option under the ‘Mail’ menu.
- Next, you need to go to select the ‘Accounts’ option.
- And then in the lower-left corner of the screen, you will have to select the + button.
- You now need to also select ‘Yahoo > Continue’
- After that, on the given displayed page, you will have to enter your full Yahoo Mail address, and then go to select the ‘Next’ button.
- Now you also have to enter your Yahoo account password as well, and then also select the ‘Next’ button.
- When you are done, you got to select any desktop apps that you would like to sync along with Mail, such as the Calendar, and after this, you must give a click on the ‘Done’ button. And now when you attempt to open Mac Mail, you will be able to access all the messages sent to and from your Yahoo email account.
Once you have completed the above steps you should be ready to use your Yahoo account working smoothly with Mac Mail. But if in case you come across any sort of problems then you need not be worried as all you’ve got to do is Contact Yahoo Support Australia. And then you will have the technicians’ right there to help fix up the related issues.