Do you want to migrate your Yahoo Mail contacts and emails to Gmail? Then you have for sure reached the place where you should; as here you will only find reliable and useful solutions. You can be assured that you will not regret your decision. But if you need help with other Yahoo queries then you can dial the Yahoo Customer Care Number any time. The experts will always be there to assist you with the best solutions.
Follow the provided steps accordingly to get accurate solutions:
- Starting from your Yahoo account, you need to move the messages that you want to transfer to Gmail to your Yahoo Inbox.
IMPORTANT: Now before you begin with the migration process you should first move the emails to the Inbox folder in your Yahoo account. And you should keep in mind that the Mail that is in the Drafts, Trash, and Spam folders is not imported.
- Next, you would have to go to Gmail, and then you need to select the Settings option; (a gear icon).
- And then you must select the See all Settings’ option.
- You also need to select the ‘Accounts and Import’ tab.
- After that, you will have to select the ‘Import mail and contacts’.
- You now need to enter your Yahoo email address and then select the ‘Continue’ button.
- And now you must select your account.
- Then you are to enter your password and select the Next button.
- After doing so, you got to select the ‘Agree’ button to allow ‘ShuttleCloud Migration’ to access your Yahoo contacts, profiles, and mail.
- You will now have to select your import options and then choose the ‘Start Import’ button.
- At last, you need to select the OK button to finish the process. After which your account import will start
Once you are through with the above process you should be all good to start. But if you encounter some issues then you just need to Contact Yahoo Customer Service Number. And the technicians will right away guide you further with the needful.