If you are also facing issues while updating your picture in the Yahoo account, then no need to worry anymore. Because in this blog, Yahoo Support Australia is going to guide you on how to update your picture in the Yahoo account, you just need to read the blog carefully and follow it step by step for better results.
The steps for updating your picture in the Yahoo account are mentioned below. And if you face any issues while updating your picture in the Yahoo account, you are advised to contact Yahoo Support for help.
• For updating the photos in a Yahoo app, you need to first choose the Sidebar icon, and then you need to select manage the account.
• After that, you need to choose the account info. And then you are required to select the camera image which you can find above your respective name.
• Finally, you need to choose any photo that you want to upload or you can click a new one. It all depends on you.
• After that, you need to crop the photo if it requires otherwise just select the account image and thus you are done.
• But if you are looking for updating the picture on a web browser, you need to visit the Yahoo personal info page, and then you are required to select the camera image.
• And then you have to edit the photo if it requires. Finally, if want to crop, just crop it and then save it for selecting it to your Account image.
• You should note one thing; you can’t upload an image of more than 5 MB.
• Thus you can update your picture in the Yahoo account without any disturbance. And you can upload the picture in all the formats including .jpg, .png, .jpeg format but it should be at least 192*192 pixels and not more than 5 MB.
We hope the above information helps you. But if still, something is troubling you, then you can visit our website and can look for how-to blogs in which you can find such related blogs, otherwise, you can call us on Yahoo Helpline Australia for help. Our teams are highly talented and experts, they would fix your issue in no time. Thus stop waiting and contact us right away. We are always there to help you.