Are you facing issues not being able to access the spam and mailing list in your Yahoo account? Then you must be looking for solutions to get the same done, right? Then here you will get assistance with the procedure instantly. But if you need help with other Yahoo problems then you just have to connect with <b>Yahoo Customer Service Australia</b> right away. You will not regret your decision as the experts here are well trained and committed to giving only the best.
If you want to mark emails as Spam follow these steps:
- All you are supposed to do is select the ‘Spam email’ option.
- And then just give a click on the ‘Spam’ button.
But if you would like to mark emails as ‘Not Spam’ then you got to follow the steps below:
- You need to first click on the ‘Spam’ folder. But if you do not see the ‘Spam’ folder then you’ve just got to click on the ‘More’ option, it will be seen below the ‘Sent’ folder.
- You now will have to select the email.
- And after that you need to click on the ‘Not Spam’ option, you will see it at the top of your current page. And then you will have the email returning to your inbox.
Follow these steps if you want to unsubscribe from the mailing lists:
Note: basically at the bottom of many subscriptions email there is an option for unsubscribing. However, you should not do this if you suspect that the email is spam.
- Now on the left side of the inbox, you need to select the ‘Subscriptions’ view.
- And then right under the mailing list that you would like to unsubscribe from, you just have to select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option.
Now that you have completed the steps given above, you should be satisfied with the outcome. But if not so and you come across certain issues then you will require to get in touch with the Yahoo Support Number. Then the technicians will provide you with top-notch solutions that are useful to help you with all the Yahoo issues effectively