Yahoo is an excellent mailing service provider platform used by billions of users to manage their email communication and other productivity tasks. Yahoo offers advanced mailing tools and features; you can make use of these tools and features to easily handle your complex mailing activities. Yahoo users can personalize their Yahoo inbox by making use of built-in theme settings tools. Yahoo users can enhance the features of their Yahoo account by subscribing Yahoo premium version. Yahoo premium services include an ad-free inbox, enhanced security features, and prioritized customer support.
Yahoo users can manage their events, appointments, contacts, and other productivity tasks using Yahoo productivity tools. You can use the Yahoo calendar tool to create and host events. If you don’t know how to create online events through a Yahoo account then kindly go through the steps mentioned in the below article. Yahoo users can also get help from Yahoo Support Number Australia for resolving the errors and issues that occurred while accessing the features of your Yahoo account.
Follow these simple steps to quickly create events through your Yahoo account:
- Open any browser of your choice and navigate to Yahoo.com.
- Now Yahoo account login page appears on your screen, enter your Yahoo account login credentials correctly, and access your Yahoo account.
- You will be directed to Yahoo account main page, now click on the mailbox icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now, your Yahoo account inbox appears on your screen, on the right panel of your screen you will find a calendar icon click on it.
- Yahoo calendar appears on your side-pane, click on Create event option.
- Now add the event title, select the date, and timings.
- If it is an all-day event enable the all-day option, to add people click on the plus icon next to the invitees option, now your contact book appears select the contacts and click on the done button.
- Add event location and description, set reminder time then click on the save option.
If you are witnessing errors when you try to access Yahoo calendaring tool, then instantly connect with the Yahoo support team and get guidance for resolving your errors. To reach our support experts you can make use of Yahoo Customer Service Number.