Yahoo is a fast and secured mailing application used by billions of users all around the world to carry out their personal and professional email communication tasks. Yahoo users can manage their complex mailing tasks in a reliable way. You can also make use of preloaded theme settings tools to customize the look of your Yahoo screen. Yahoo is integrated with advanced calendaring tools, you can access this tool right from your inbox. Yahoo calendaring tools lets you to create events, mark your important dates, and manage your appointments in a better way. If you wish to know more about other productivity features of Yahoo please contact the Yahoo customer support team via Yahoo Customer Care Number.
Yahoo users can also create a customized signature and add their signature to every email they send. By adding your signatures on your emails you can brand every email that you send. You can quickly create a signature on your Yahoo account by following the steps given below.
Use these steps to create a signature on your Yahoo account:
- Open your browser and navigate for yahoo.com.
- Now Yahoo mail login page appears on your screen, please access your Yahoo mail account by entering valid login credentials.
- Yahoo account main page appears on your screen, click on the mailbox icon from the upper-right hand side corner of your screen.
- Now click the cog icon, a menu bar appears select more settings option.
- Settings page appears, here click on the Writing email option from the side pane.
- Here you’ll find the Signature option, click on the toggle button next to your email address.
- Now create your signature, you can use text formatting tools to personalize the look of your signature.
- You can place it at any corner of your compose window, click on the three-dot icon to customize your signature placement.
- Now you can go back to your inbox and check your compose window.
If you’re experiencing trouble in accessing Yahoo services connect with Yahoo Customer Support Australia Number and get all your issues fixed instantly.