Yahoo is the popular email service provider platform loaded with endless productivity tools and advanced mailing features. Yahoo is a user-friendly mailing platform and it has a simple user interface that’s why Yahoo has become the most used mailing medium. The personal information management tools of Yahoo help you in managing your time efficiently and to be more productive. You can manage your events and appointments by making use of Yahoo calendaring tools. Yahoo is offering 1TB of free storage space on Yahoo cloud for every user. Yahoo users can make use of this storage space securely store their confidential documents and access them whenever it is necessary through any device connected to stable internet.
Yahoo users can also import the data stored on your Yahoo account to your device. You can securely store your contacts and address on Yahoo digital contact book. If you want to import the contacts to the Yahoo mail app from your system then please do follow the steps mentioned in the below article or get assistance from Yahoo Technical Support Phone Number.
Follow these steps to quickly import contacts from the Yahoo mail app in windows:
- Open the Yahoo mail app from your system and access your Yahoo account.
- Click on the contact book icon from the top-left corner of your Yahoo mail app main screen.
- Now Yahoo contacts and address details appear on your screen, choose the Import contact option.
- You’ll get a window, select the CSV file from your system and click on the open option.
- Now hover on the import button, your contacts will be uploaded to Yahoo digital contact book you can access them easily whenever it is required.
If you are witnessing any kind of errors while uploading contacts or accessing the contacts stored in Yahoo digital contact book then contact Yahoo customer support experts. Yahoo users can make use of Yahoo Customer Service Number to instantly get connected with our support desk team.