Do you want to learn the quick way of reactivating your old Yahoo Mail account? Well if so then you got to be overwhelmed that you have come to the perfect blog, as here you will be guided along with only useful solutions in no time. And you will not have to regret your decision as all after you experience the services provided. But if you have some other related concerns then you must right away give a dial on the Yahoo Customer Care Number. And you will be assisted by the most efficient experts who are capable to solve all the issues related with ease.
Follow the mentioned steps accordingly to get started with the procedure:
- The first thing you would have to do is go to the Yahoo homepage and then you must select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- And now you will have to enter your Yahoo email address, and then you should go to select the ‘Next’ button.
- Then if your account is recoverable, you would have to then go to ‘Select an option’ that appears on your screen. After this here you need to select your method of recovery (you should go to choose either the ‘Text or Email option).
- You will now have to enter the verification code that you have received in the text or email message.
- And if the verification entered is correct, then you will be prompted to create a new password. You just have to select the ‘Continue’ button provided to change the password.
- And when the above is successful, then you got to select the ‘Continue’ button again.
- Finally, now, you will be prompted to confirm the recovery settings of your Yahoo account. You then would have to select the ‘Pencil’ symbol to edit or you can select the ‘Add an email or mobile number’ to be able to add additional accounts. If not then you can just select the ‘Looks good’ option to proceed.
Now once you have completed the above process you should be satisfied with the results. If you face any issues then you should Contact Yahoo Customer Service Australia. The technicians will guide you along as required with the best solutions.