Well, it is normal to face some minor issues with Yahoo Groups at one time or another. But what if the problem becomes consistent and starts affecting your work? No way are we going to let that happen. That is why we are here, to provide you with some finest tips which can help you resolve stiff issues with your Yahoo Groups. If you are also facing any such problem with your Yahoo Groups, just go through these steps mentioned below and resolve it right away.
• Most of the time when you face trouble while sending or accessing messages or other content in the group, it is because of the changes your moderator has done with the account. In this case, you need to directly contact your moderator to ask if you are still allowed to send and access messages on the group or not. You can use your moderator’s email, which would be like firstname.lastname@example.org to reach them.
Write the name of your group in place of group
• If you are not able to receive emails, first check your spam folder and if the email is there, use the not spam option to get it directly in your inbox. In case if your emails are bouncing, the problem may solve in a few days. Although if the problem persists, try reactivating your account.
When you are not able to post files or photos on the group, it is mostly because you are no longer a member of the group or you don’t have the permission or your files need the approval to get posted. To know what the matter is, you need to contact your moderator. Besides, other than JPEG, GIF, BMP, or PNG format and above 10 MB are not supported. Make sure the photos you are trying to post are in these formats only. Now one more issue that arrives with Yahoo Group is with page loading. If you are trying to access Yahoo Groups or any other page on the group, but it is showing loading status constantly, use these steps to update the settings of your browser.
• Try clearing your browser’s cache and then update your browser to the latest version.
• Try restarting your computer and disable any browser enhancements.
• Try disabling your firewall or antivirus security temporarily.
• Try using Yahoo service on any other browser or device.
Now if the problem still continues, consider contact Yahoo Technical Support for assistance. Our technical staff has the experience to deal with any issue that might arrive with your Yahoo account and other services. Don’t waste your time and reach us for help immediately.