There are many iOS users complaining about some common errors faced in Yahoo Mail. Most of the iOS Mail application problems occur due to invalid settings or if anything is wrong with the Yahoo Mail profile. If you are listed among those users, Yahoo Support has provided this informative article that can help you to avoid your issues. Firstly check if your profile works outside application or not:
- Open a web browser from a computer.
- Sign in to your Yahoo Mail account using the correct credentials.
- Create a new email and comprise your own email address in the ‘To’ section.
- Send the email and wait for a minimum of 5 minutes to receive it.
If any issue persists, you will need to address those before the profile will process in an application.
Another thing you can try is updating the operating system. Apply releases updates to their OS anytime they recognize a solution to a problem. Make sure you are using the iOS software of latest version. Eliminate and re-add Yahoo Mail in order avoid any error.
- Eliminate the Yahoo Mail profile from the iOS Mail.
- Re-include Yahoo Mail to iOS Mail application.
If you want to include Yahoo Mail to iOS Mail using IMAP then continue to read.
- You can manually enter the server information if the automated setup procedure does not succeed to obtain correct details.
- Eliminate the Yahoo Mail profile from iOS Mail.
- Now you need to create an account yourself in your device using IMAP settings for Yahoo Mail.
If after all the following all the tips mentioned you unable to connect to the iOS Mail then there may be something wrong with the device. You can still use Yahoo Mail by downloading the mail application of Yahoo. Our team will provide the top-notch resolutions to take all your worries away. Dial Yahoo Customer Support Number to reach our highly experienced technicians and engineers.