You can choose to see Yahoo as the first webpage whenever you open your browser. This allows you to easily access Yahoo contents such as Mail, news and other services right away with a single click. You will no longer need to carry out searches to use Yahoo services and it will get easy for you this way. Besides, you’ll always be updated with Yahoo’s need-to-know news stories and other trending info. To set up Yahoo as your first webpage in Chrome, follow the steps given below:
• Open Chrome and then click on the More icon on the top right corner.
• Select Settings and then click to turn on Show Home button option under Appearance.
• Select the custom page option to select Yahoo as your homepage under the Show Home button option.
You have successfully set Yahoo as your homepage in Chrome. Select the Home button situated at the left of your address bar and access Yahoo news and other services easily. Note that there’s a difference between startup page and Homepage. The page that opens when you launch your Chrome browser can be different from your Homepage, as it can also be the web page where you left off the last time or just a new tab. It totally depends on the settings you have selected whether a new tab or a specific web page opens on startup. To set up a Yahoo as your Startup page in Chrome, you can use the steps mentioned below:
• Launch Chrome on your device and then go to More menu.
• Select Settings and then scroll down to the On Startup section.
• Here in this section you can select whether you want to see a new tab when you open Chrome or continue with the web page where you left off or want to see a specific webpage, for example, Yahoo on the startup.
• To set Yahoo as your Startup page, select the Open a specific page or set of pages option.
• Next, you need to click on Add a new page and then enter https://au.yahoo.com in the given space.
• Select Add and then select the Use current pages option.
• You can change or delete these settings anytime in the future. To do so, you just need to click More on the right of a page and then select Edit or Delete whatever you want.
This way you can easily set up Yahoo as your startup and Homepage in Chrome. If you need any help regarding the Yahoo account, feel free to call us on our Yahoo Support Number Australia. You can consult our Technical experts for any sort of help regarding your Yahoo account or services. Don’t wait anymore and grab your mobile immediately to dial our number.