Are you experiencing issues with your Account Key? Do you want to disable it? Aren’t you able to receive? There are more difficulties in the queue faced by Yahoo Users. Account Key improves safety by delivering a notification to your mobile device as an alternative of a password to use the profile. Follow these methods to respond to any questions or tackle any problems that may arise. Yahoo Support Australia here provides some guidelines to fix some issues related to Account key. Carefully follow the steps depending on your situation:
Disable account from a web browser:
- Visit the Yahoo Account Security page on your web browser.
- Click on the Manage buttonby “Yahoo Account Key”.
- Click the toggle to the right direction any device you want to disable or enable.
- Click Disable Account Key at the bottom to return back to password, you can skip this too.
If you are not getting an Account key try these:
- Visit the Yahoo Log-in page.
- Provide your email address, then hit the Next button.
- Give a click on Use Text or email to log in optionor select the Try another way to log in.
- Provide the missing digits of contact number then hit Submit.
- Click “Yes, text me a verification code” if you have to use this device.
- Are you not having access? You will be given the option to authenticate your alternating email ID.
- To confirm tap or input a verification code.
- Give a click on Continue to use your profile.
Learn to set up a new mobile or contact number to get Account key:
- To add a new Phone you need to install the Yahoo Mail application.
- Open the application & select login.
- Provide your username on the log-in page and provide your username & tap Continue.
- View the alert sent to your old device.
- Confirm the code & tap login on your new device.
But if you are willing to set up a new contact number but keep using the same phone, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your profile information page and click on the existing number.
- Give a click on Add recovery phone number andprovide your new contact number.
- Give a click on Send SMS.
- Tap or provide your new phone number.
- Give a click Send SMS.
- Input a verification code to confirm.
- Hit the Verify button.
If you require any further guidance, you can contact our experts. Dial Yahoo customer Phone Number and get instant resolutions. Our team will provide the best and easiest resolutions.