Are you having a problem reactivating your old Yahoo Mail account? And therefore you are looking forward to some proper guidance and procedure. Well if so then you have for sure reached the right place and here you will not be disappointed with the results. This is because here you will only be provided with reliable solutions. And if you need help with other Yahoo glitches then you do not have to worry as your solutions for the same can be found right here. All you are required to do is give a dial on the Yahoo Customer Care Number. And then you will get the assistance of the most efficient experts instantly.
The following are the steps to start with reactivating your Yahoo account:
- You need to begin by going to the Yahoo homepage and then you need to select the ‘Sign In’ button.
- After that, you must enter your Yahoo email address, and also go to select the ‘Next’ button.
- And now if your account is recoverable, then you got to select an option from the display screen, and then from here, you will have to select your recovery method, which is you either have to choose Text or Email.
- You now have to enter the verification code that you will receive via text or an email message.
- Now if the verification code entered is correct, then you would be prompted to create a new password. Then you just got to select the ‘Continue’ button to change the password.
- And when you are successful, you should select the ‘Continue’ button once again.
- Now, at last, you might be prompted to confirm your account recovery settings. If so then you just need to select the ‘Pencil’ symbol to edit or select the ‘Add email or mobile umber’ to add additional accounts. If not you can just select the ‘Looks Good’ option o continue.
You should be over with the above-given steps and should be able to access your Yahoo account without any difficulty. But if you encounter some issues then you got to Contact Yahoo Customer Service right away for further instructions. The technicians will then be available to help you with the needful.