Sometimes, when you try to access or login to your Yahoo account, you see a Network connection failure error. Although such errors are easily fixable and even get fixed on its own, if you are getting this error again and again and not able to get into your account, here what you need to do. For security reasons and to keep your information private, Yahoo has updated its server which now requires a secure (HTTPS) connection. Make sure your network connection is secure and running properly first if you are getting this error. Secondly, try updating the Yahoo Mail application to the latest version. And if the issue continues, use these below steps to resolve this issue.
• If you are using the Yahoo Mail app on your iOS device, first go to your system settings app and then select Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
• Now select your Yahoo Mail account and then select Delete Account option next to it.
• Select Delete to confirm your action.
• Next, you need to Re-add your Yahoo account to your device.
• To do so, first, open the Settings app on your device.
• Now select Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
• Select Add Account and then click on Yahoo.
• Provide your Yahoo Account credentials including your name, full email address and password in the labeled field.
• Re-enter your email address in the Description field and select Next.
• Click Save to apply your changes.
We hope you are now able to access your Yahoo Mail account from your iOS Device. In case if the issue persists or if you need any help regarding your Yahoo Account, contact Yahoo Support Australia for help. If you are facing the same issue with your Android device, first try installing the latest updates of the Yahoo Mail application. Still, if you get this error while trying to access your Yahoo account, use the below steps to resolve it.
• Open the Settings app on your device and then go to Accounts section.
• Select Email and select your Yahoo Mail account.
• Click Remove Account and then select Remove account in the prompts notification to confirm your action.
• To re-add your account to your Android device, again go to your device settings app.
• Go to Accounts section and select Add account option.
• Select Email and then select Others.
• Enter your Yahoo account credentials including your email address and password and click Next.
• Choose how often you want the app to check for new emails and then select Next.
• Enter a description and name for your account and then select Next.
You are now all set up to use Yahoo Mail on your device again. Do contact us if you need any help with your account.