Sometimes, updating your Yahoo profile photo can be a big task, but only if, you are using the wrong procedure. So, it is very necessary to use the correct method. And for that concern, we have come with this blog, in which we are going to guide you on the same in easy steps. But make sure you follow the steps one by one so that you don’t end up with a mess.
The steps for updating the picture are mentioned below, in case of any trouble or confusion; do contact Yahoo Support for help.
For Yahoo app, you are required to follow the steps given below:
- You need to first go to the sidebar icon.
- Then you are supposed to select the option called manage accounts.
- Now, you are required to go for account info.
- After that, go for the camera image which you will find above the name.
- You need to then select the photo by which you want to replace the earlier one.
- Now, you are required to crop the photo and then finally select the choose option and you are done with the process.
For a Web browser, you need to follow the steps given below:
- You are required to first visit the Yahoo personal info page.
- Then you need to go for the camera image.
- This you will find above your name.
- You need to now select the photo, you can also crop it.
- Finally, after doing all, go for ‘crop and save’ option and thus you are done with the process.
We hope this blog helps you in dealing with the Yahoo issues. For more details, you are required to visit our website or can directly contact Yahoo Support Australia for help.
Our teams are very talented and experts, they would fix your issues in no time, therefore stop wasting your time, and reach us right now for help. And feel free to contact us; we are here for you only, therefore don’t hesitate and reach us right now.