How do I Secure My Hacked Email Account?
If you account has been hacked, you must first have to check in to see whether your assumptions are true. To that end, check to see if you able to log-in, if yes, check in the proper data in your account. If by chance you detect any evidence of intrusive activity, you must apply the 2 step verification method to further secure your account. On the other hand, if you cannot access your ID, you must recover your password and then move on with implementing the 2FA process.
Also Read:- How To Customize Your Yahoo Theme And Colour?
- What is Yahoo 2FA?
- What are the limits to my daily usage of Yahoo web services?
- How come a third party assisting in solving Yahoo1 mail issues?
- What are relevant advertisements?
- Is there any way to disable Yahoo mail advertisements?
- What to do if I have lost or forgotten my password?
- How does Yahoo protect the emails?
- How to generate third party app passwords?
- How do I secure my hacked email account?
- If in case my email is missing, then what do I do?