How To Create User mail Account on Yahoo?
Using Yahoo Mail you can create an email account, it is a free service owned by Yahoo. It also provides the 1,000 GB storage space, you do not need to use services like Google Drive or Dropbox to send or receive large attachments. Yahoo Support would like to inform its customers that they can also configure their inbox to receive emails from other email providers too such as Gmail, Hotmail, or AOL. You are few steps away to use Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Answers and more just follow these steps to create an account and take benefits of its products.
Go ahead with these steps to use Yahoo Mail app on your smart phones or tablets:
- Open Yahoo Mail: On your phone or tablet tap its application or if you have not downloaded the app yet go to play store and Download Yahoo Mail which appears as a white envelope with a purple background.
- Now touch on the icon and tap "Create a Yahoo account" you’ll find this button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now provide your details in the required fields. Enter your :
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address ( your email address or an address that is not taken before)
- Contact number (it is mandatory)
- Date of birth
- Gender (optional)
So you have successfully created an account explore it and enjoy using Messenger to chat with your friends. You can Contact Yahoo Support Number Australia for any further details and guidance. The team of well-trained technicians and highly experienced engineers are just sitting for you and your queries. Talk to experts without hesitation and fix your problems as soon as possible.
Also Read:- How To Manage Your Cluttered Yahoo Mail Inbox?