How To Secure Yahoo Account By Two-Step Verification?
Everyone is perturbed about security while working online. Whether he is doing banking transactions or uses any social media site to create an account. Some sites allow you to add more security while some don’t. If you are a Yahoo Mail user then you don’t have a risk of hacking your account. As Yahoo! Mail gives you an option of adding your mobile number through which no one can sign in to your email without entering that code received on your phone.
Two-step verification gives you a safety to work on your Mail account. In case if you ever lost your phone then you have to sign in from past recognized device. Yahoo Support is the answer to your every question. Feel free to contact them as they are there for you.
Follow These Simple Steps
- Sign in to your Yahoo! Mail Account by filling your email address and current password.
- Go to Account Security page.
- Turn on the toggle button next to Two-step verification
- Add your mobile number below the option of Second Sign-In Verification Setup
- Select one option from Send SMS/Call me to receive text code/call for verification
- Type your verification code in case, if you have selected Send SMS.
- Click Verify
- You can also add security question within this option
- If you want to link your other apps to your Yahoo! Mail then go to Create app password under Account security page
For further information, you can Contact Yahoo Support Australia, who resolves your issue within few minutes. They are highly experienced and working since a long time. You can contact them anytime and get your problem solved. So what are you waiting for? Pick your phone and contact them to get a help.