What are Relevant Advertisements?
Due to the outright commercial endeavor of Yahoo developers, they have embedded advertisements the webmail client. In any case, these adverts are not random and Yahoo accumulates user information and searches to provide them with the most optimal and relevant advertisements. In simpler terms, a relevant advertisement is the based on the user’s taste.
Also Read:- How To Solve Yahoo Mail Problems?
- What is Yahoo 2FA?
- What are the limits to my daily usage of Yahoo web services?
- How come a third party assisting in solving Yahoo1 mail issues?
- What are relevant advertisements?
- Is there any way to disable Yahoo mail advertisements?
- What to do if I have lost or forgotten my password?
- How does Yahoo protect the emails?
- How to generate third party app passwords?
- How do I secure my hacked email account?
- If in case my email is missing, then what do I do?